The Marketing Manager is responsible for generating demand for TALOS.
The Marketing Manager is a critical role here at TALOS. You are responsible for generating demand.
TALOS is looking for an ambitious, creative, reliable, and kind person ready to tackle challenges with optimism!
Type of position: Part-time
Specific skills: writing emails, content writing, marketing, lead generation, content marketing
Expectations of reports: daily project status updates
Hardware and software needed: none, all provided
Daily work description: Tackle challenges with optimism, help with general and administrative tasks
Estimation of hours: 20-30 hours per week. Will increase over time.
1. You’re the Driver of the Bus.
2. Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
4. Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
5. Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
6. Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
8. Love your Passengers.
9. Drive with Purpose.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.